We will refund or replace your product for ONE YEAR Risk-Free
, with the following restrictions:
What does Risk-Free mean?
- Other than these restrictions, we will refund or replace your USPSģ-approved Pitney Bowes ink cartridge(s) for ONE FULL YEAR Ė Risk-Free. Just follow the Easy Return Directions.
- In order to receive a replacement or refund on your product, returned ink product must be returned (a) unused and unopened for incorrect orders, or (b) at least 75% full for other complications that needs to be corrected.
- As long as your product qualifies, we will refund or replace your product for ONE FULL YEAR. Just follow the Easy Return Directions.
Unlike many other Internet companies there are no hidden costs or hurdles to getting a refund:
- We donít make you pay to ship cartridges back to us (unless you ordered the wrong cartridge).
- We donít make you keep the receipt to get a refund.
- We donít only give you 30 or 45 days to return a product.
Why? Because we want you to feel confident enough to plan ahead and stock up with several cartridges. You should never have to worry that if in 1, 2, or 6 months you open up a cartridge and it doesnít work, that you are out of your investment.
Postage Ink Solutions warrants all of its supplies for use in postage meters. Each product has been specifically manufactured for use in the corresponding machines as described by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
Postage Ink Solutions also warrants that subject to the conditions stated below, and under normal use, these cartridges will not cause damage, abnormal wear, or deterioration to any compatible machine.
If a defect in one of these cartridges causes a machine to fail, Postage Ink Solutions will reimburse the customer up for the full cost of service and repair with sufficient documentation from a qualified technician. This warranty is dependent upon the customer providing Postage Ink Solutions with satisfactory evidence that the machine's failure was due to a defect in the USPS cartridge, including a written statement from an authorized service company, stating the reason for failure. This statement must be on authorized company letterhead, and dated and signed by the company's field or service representative.
Postage Ink Solutions' liability hereunder shall be limited to replacement or reimbursement as stated above. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied.
The tampering of any Postage Ink Solutions cartridge by any person or people, other than by a Postage Ink Solutions representative, voids all warranties and releases Postage Ink Solutions from all liability. Postage Ink Solutions' limited warranty is void on all USPS cartridges that are more than one (1) year old from the date of purchase.
For all claims of defective products purchased from Postage Ink Solutions, the customer must contact Postage Ink Solutions to obtain a RMA number for the defective product.IN NO EVENT SHALL POSTAGE INK SOLUTIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE.ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER CONTACT INFORMATION:PITNEY BOWES
8am to 6pm EST